The Physicians Centre Hospital exists to provide professional, efficiently delivered, high quality healthcare services to residents of the greater Brazos Valley, while emphasizing choice, the sanctity of the patient/physician relationship, and the dignity of patients, guest, and staff.
Delight our patients, delight our physicians, delight our staff.
Our vision is that the patient comes first. With a strong reverence for life, we will promote patient/physician trust, patient/community education and access to quality healthcare services.
Our Values – “I Care”
- Trust, honesty, and fairness are essential to all that we do.
- We Conduct our business with clear communication and transparency.
- We will develop and maintain patient and physician trust.
- All issues will be handled in a fair manner according to our policies.
- We value a quality of presence and caring that accepts people as they are and fosters healing and wholeness.
- We will show care, understanding and empathy for patients, families, coworkers, physicians, and all who we encounter.
- We hold individuals accountable, but our teamwork is ultimately responsible for our success.
- We will be an active role model in our community by contributing to make our community a better place to live.
- We will create and uphold an environment of safety for our employees and those we serve.
- We value each person as a unique individual with a right to be respected and accepted and this will be reflected in our actions.
- We will respect others and expect to be treated with respect in return.
- We respect the rich traditions of hope and healing which allow us to continue to serve our community.
- We Value excellence in our care, work, life, and education, and we celebrate our accomplishments.
- We will exceed the expections of patients, co-workers, and physicians by doing the best job possible each and every time.
- We will provide patient centered health care service of the highest quality.